Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Bath Dance

Ashton is a very active baby when he is happy. He LOVES taking baths and having a diaper change. When I put him in the tub he just cant hold still, he wiggles in every possible way. I gave him a bath last night and he started doing his bath dance. He danced for about five minutes and I was sad that I did not have my camera. I expected him to get worn out and stop any minute, but he just kept going, so I had Bryan get the camera, he did this bath dance for at least ten minutes, and would have gone longer, but I took him out of the tub. (and threw a huge fit)

4 comments:

Boyer Family said...

That is so cute! Maddie used to do the same thing. Love the rag to hide his goodies

Barlow said...

that is so funny! He is a cute kid

Charlotte said...

I loved watching your video. My kids were never big bath kids so it is funny to see a baby enjoying it so much! Good way to wear him out, too!

Tucker Mom said...

Way too lose weight. I tried it in the tub but there wasn't enough room. He is really a cute baby. Looks more like Nathan than ever. Miss you guys