Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Day of School

I know most of you were wondering if I started to home school my kids because you had not seen back to school pictures posted here. Well I am super mom, but I have decided to support our local school system and send my kids there....you know to boost their numbers.

Trevor is starting 4th grade and it blows me away that the oldest kids at the school are only 1 year older than him. He is still in the spectrum program (advanced placement class) and doing great.

Kaylee is starting 3rd grade and loves her new class. She has been starting lots of new books and has been super dedicated to getting her homework done and papers signed as soon as she gets home (a big improvement from last year)
Nathan is starting Kindergarten and is in the PM class. He LOVES it. After trying a few backpacks we finally found a winner with a Mario backpack. Nathan is doing well and he is learning the rules of school quickly.
Ashton and Blake are alas still at home (only 5 more years....not that I'm counting down) They keep me REALLY busy (sometimes they actually nap at the same time and I am amazed at what I can accomplish) Ashton still thinks that he is one of the big kids and tries to do everything himself. Blake has decided that he too would like to be a big kid and has started to crawl (mostly scooting around with his head on the floor and his legs kicking behind him) I will try to get video soon.

I LOVE the fall weather that has started to creep in and hope to catch up on all things bloggy soon.

6 comments:

Tucker Mom said...

Wow those are cute kids. I would love the video of Blake crawling. I see Nathan got to wear shorts to school. Wonder how long that will last.

Shayla said...

So good to see a post from you, Brenda. Your kiddos are getting so grown up. I miss ya!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I love the start of school pictures. Thanks for posting them!! We need to see pictures of Ashton and Blake too!!

Charlotte said...

They are getting big. I can't believe Blake is crawling already!

Boyer Family said...

Hurray a blog post! I LOVE Kaylee's outfit! She looks so grown up. It is crazy that Trevor will be the age of Jared's students next year! I'm excited to hear some more bloggy news SOON!

Barlow said...

Wow, your kids are growing up so fast!