Around here there are some key things that tell us that summer has arrived. I will share just a few.
You know it's summer when you see me making one of these for a cute little girl:
You know it's summer when you have to add sunscreen to your shopping list so that your kids don't end up looking like this:
And finally, you know it's summer when Bryan starts to bring these sweet things home from work:
Gotta love summer!
6 comments:
Yessssss! I love Bryan's cherry season! I guess that sunscreen I put on my kids first thing in the morning really did help, Addie only has tan lines in the back. Mother of the Year award goes to me, thank you very much.
OH man, so jealous of the cherries. We've been all about the spray sunscreen this year, since I can spray it on my own back when I go out with the kids.
Well I've done two out of three. When is Bryan bringing some over to us?
Love the cake, love the Kaylee, wish I had some of the cherries, glad to not have the sunburn. Just put on shirts and no back sunburn. You made me smile. Thanks Love you
Yay for sommer! Great cake btw!
Those cherries look so yummy!!
Post a Comment