Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun

First day of Summer Break?

Bring it ON!


My house may be a mess, my laundry might all be dirty, the lawn might need mowed, dinner might need to be started.........

BUT

My kids all have happy smiling faces!
(except for Blake who got his 2 month shots today)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! how FUN!

i'm still trying to figure out why conley and i were not invited...oh, well...maybe next time. (sigh) ;)

Charlotte said...

We still have a week and it is too cold to do that. So basically you stink! J/K. I need to start planning my summer activities.

Bryan Davis said...

The good part about the long grass is that it is softer when the kids are sliding down the slip and slide.

Boyer Family said...

Blake is SO BIG!! I can't believe it. My kids love our slip and slide too but we have no hose :(

andrea said...

Wow, what a different attitude from when I left you! :) cute pics, thanks again for taking my kids for me... again!

Brenda said...

Ha ha Andrea, I posted this before I decided to unground my kids, the slip and slide broke, the kids turned the hose on each other and decided to have a mud fight and disobey nearly every command they were given. But hey, summer is here weather I am ready or not!