The sun did not shine, it was too wet to play
So we went to IKEA on that cold cold wet day
I shopped there with Bryan and all our kids too,
and I said "I'll take this one and that one... gimme two!"
So Today....
It's too wet to go out and too cold to play ball
So I'll sit in the house and assemble it all
BEFORE
AFTER
But that is not all OH NO that is not all.....
Lets just say that I am hoping for rain all the week long!
14 comments:
Looks great!! plus I didn't have to assemble it.
I. HATE. YOU.
I LOVE IT!!!!! and am now super jeaous. good job!
maybe if you paint andreas name on the back of one of your new chairs she'll love you agian.
Yeah!!! It really looks good. Now to try and keep it protected. Can't wait to see the rest of the stuff.
So. Completely. Jealous. I almost called you after I saw your profile on Facebook about going to Ikea. We have a list of things we want, but most of them I want to pick out the colors, etc. myself. We were supposed to go Memorial Day weekend, but Nate took the racks off the top of our car so we couldn't carry anything home. Bummer. Next time! I love the new look of your table. It is so pretty.
I don't get it, what changed?
Just kidding, it looks great. The problem is that now Andrea will want to go.
That looks SO good. I love it. I can't wait to see what else you got!
Looks wonderful. I can't wait to see what else you got. Did you go to Seattle?
Brenda, it looks awesome! I am waiting until my kids get older since they've already destroyed one set and we all still fit around it. But really I want a table like yours.
P.S. The aprons you have hanging up are adorable. Where did you get them again ;-)
Holy Cow that looks awesome! such a big difference!!
Oh my gosh it's beautiful!! How is it that I got my own new beautiful black table two years ago and I still get insanely jealous whenever anyone else does. I love it!!
Post a Comment