Ok, so truth be told they were playing catch with a baseball and this is how it ended up. I had to come out and check when I heard the screams squeals of delight. I am sure our neighbors loved hearing the sweet sounds of children playing catch with their dad.
On a side note I am feeling much better. Still not all the way through the morning sickness but at least I am able to get dressed in the morning, which is a big change from a few weeks ago.
On a different side note..my kids started school. They have both really enjoyed their classes so far this year. Trevor is in 3rd grade and Kaylee is in 2nd grade. My only complaint is when I make their lunches in the morning I have to fight with Ashton who thinks that because Trevor and Kaylee are picking out chips and juice boxes that he should get one right then as well. But overall the school year is going along great.
On yet another side note Nathan has been a real trooper with the kids being gone during the day and mom being down for the count. He has learned to keep himself pretty busy (the wii, computer and ipod don't help much at all) But to help with his new found boredom we have started doing a special day with his cousins. Once a week he gets together with his cousins for a fun activity. One of the special days we made robot outfits and the kids got to practice their robot skills.
Well that mostly catches me up. Hopefully things will get back to normal around here really quick and I wish you all a happy start to your Fall!!
13 comments:
I love that Bryan is in Sunday clothes and Ashton in a diaper! too cute. That is really fun to have cousin days. I'm impressed that you actually do activities together...Tami and I usually end up doing nothing but talk and ignore the kids.
Wow, Nathan has some REALLY cute cousins! :-)
Kim, the key is we DROP the kids off to the other person. So it's like a double bonus- the kids are occupied and having fun and the other person gets a few hours all to themselves! It's pretty awesome.
And nobody is happier that the morning sickness is starting to subside than me! Maybe we can FINALLY get around to actually playing a game of SOC!
Thats fun. Does Nathan start school next year?
Glad that you're feeling a little better! Cute pictures! Love the robots.
Brenda, I'm so glad to hear you're starting to feel better. I'm amazed when I see you taking those kids to school every day...I would NEVER leave the house once the morning sickness sets in. Every time I think about you going through it with such a house full, my stomach literally turns in agony for you. Sending best wishes and good feelings your way!
Oh the happy days when morning sickness starts to wear off. What cute robots and outfits.
The football--catch game looks like so much fun. I liked the fact the everyone was in Sunday clothes but Ashton was only in a diaper. Cousins days sounds like fun wish it could be Grandma-Grandpa time--oh well maybe at a later date. Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Wow that will be fun.
I seriously took pictures of Peter wrestling with all my kids last Sunday, too. I knew we were the same person. Now I can't post them (as I will look like a copycat). I love the robot pictures. I am making Joseph a robot cake this week.
I love the way Trevor poses in his pics. He has got the "I am cool and I know it" pose down perfect. :)
Yeah youre back!!! I missed your blogging days. Such cute robot costumes. If Kim would suck it up and move closer to me then we could do cool things like that! ;) So glad you are feeling better!
Congratulations on the baby! Lex started school and Tyse feels the same way when I make her lunch. Only he gets excited about going to daycare and playing except on days when I don't have to work and then he likes having mom to himself. I'm glad your feeling better!
- Too bad that picture was probably taken while the rest of us were sitting through three hours of church.
- When did Trevor become such a thug?
Too cool for school.
- Thanks for making all the rest of us moms look bad by doing fun, crafty things with your kids. Nice.
P.S. Does your family every say anything about the really rude friend that comments on your blog?
The wrestling reminds me of the times when Bill & Bryan would gang up on me. The problem was that Bryan took it seriously, he was determined to keep me down. I'm so glad that your kids can get together with their cousins. When I was growing up, I didn't really know my cousins and there were no Davis cousins that I knew about.
Post a Comment