Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kaylee's First Grade Concert

Kaylee is growing up SO fast.  First grade is winding up and they just had their first grade concert called A-Z does it.  You can check out Trevor's performance last year HERE.  They do this every year and you would think that it would get old really fast, but it doesn't.  It is a really cute performance.   Kaylee sang really loud and knew all her actions and words.  We were super proud of her.  We learned last year that you need to get there early to get seats (which proved to be the most eventful part of the evening, but I will save that for my next post, this one is all about Kaylee!)
Here is a sample of one of the songs: (our camera is doing something funky where is goes in and out of focus...that is why we are getting a new digital video camera for Mother's/Father's Day...but that too will have to wait for another post)

I asked Kaylee if she wanted a picture with any of her friends and after looking around she decided to take a picture with Blake....oh boy.  (she fell off the stand about 1/2 a second after the picture was taken)
Here she is with more of her class mates.
Good Job Kaylee!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

She has gotten so big and is absolutely adorable! They are so cute in their vests.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

It seems like I was just watching the post of Trevor doing this! I can't believe it has come around another year later! Way to go Kaylee, looks like you did great!

Tucker Mom said...

Good job Kaylee. Wow you are the cuties one up there. I am very proud of you. Love you

Beth said...

Great job Kaylee! Cute boyfriend!

Tucker Mom said...

Good job Kaylee!

Grandma Davis said...

Wow I loved the singing! Good job Kaylee. It looked like a great program.

Boyer Family said...

Great job Kaylee. What a cutie! And you did the actions so well!

How exciting to get a new camera!

Shalise said...

She's so cute! I love all of the matching vests!

Charlotte said...

That is so cool. Can you believe baptism is only a year away now? She really is big now. No more adorable baby cheeks (which I suppose wouldn't be as adorable on a almost 7 year old anyway).

Kristi said...

Awesome. Looks like you got some great pics. Wouldn't that be so cute if Blake took her to Prom one day? You could whip that picture out and totally drive him away. Ahhh, I can see fun times ahead.