Well, Mom went home today so I was alone with my kids. I had big plans of getting a lot done, but unfortunately I had no one to hold Ashton for me. So as dinner time approaches I was able to make a few cards for card night, and eat a lot of homemade caramels (thanks Mom). Luckily I can eat caramels while holding the baby. We are getting ready for Christmas. We hope to put up our tree soon (I know it is getting late). The kids are doing great. Trevor got up this morning and said "finally things can get back to normal around here" I don't know of many seven year olds who look forward to getting things back to normal after two weeks of candy, toys, and staying up late, but that is Trevor for you. I am ready for things to get back to normal, but we are unsure of what normal is anymore. Here is a picture of Ashton for those of you who claim not to have seen any pictures yet. Enjoy!
1 comment:
he is so cute i miss you
Post a Comment